Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Checking it twice...

Checking it twice... Oh wait I have checked it more than twice. So glad online shopping is available. People who just don't live real close... Your gifts are in the UPS hands....
I am actually checking the list again. I keep thinking, "Who have I forgotten?" I don't think any one. I took four of the grandchildren shopping... they took all day, to do their shopping. They were having so much fun they didn't want the day to end... I have started my savings for next year. Woohoo!
It is snowing again. I can't get to my Christmas decorations. My tree is up, I have lights, but I can't get to the ornaments.... bummer. This is a tough life... NOT. If I can't get to them I will just hang some pine cones, popcorn, spoons and anything else I can find to make it sparkle and shine!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown