Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Where Are You?

Where is spring? I wish it would arrive on the weekends not during the week. I look out the window upstairs and dream of all the beautiful colors that will soon be there. I walked around the yard the other day to see if any plants were ready to sprout. Sure enough there are a few. I am planning the newest addition to the pond areas. A water fall. It floats around in my mind, so I need to get it out and on paper soon. I called around today trying to get some dirt. However there only seems to be some at a place that wants 180.00 for it. NO way am I spending that kind of money. I will wait until the city can get to theirs or watch the paper for someplace that has some. I was looking through the catalog of seeds and plants. My wants are too costly for this year, however I will start small and keep adding. I keep saying start only one project and then go to the next. I can't wait. Well all for now. Have a great day. Pray for good weather. Pray for America.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown