Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, August 4, 2008

Yipers school is ready to start.

I have a training class tomorrow. ALL DAY! Oh well such is life. I know it will be fun and I know that I agreed to it if I were to get the grant for a smart board. Well I got the grant. I have yet to see the smart board. Ed, the greatest maintenance person in the district (we are a little biased at the high school), is going to take the dry erase boards down tomorrow. The smart boards should be here next Monday. My room is taking shape. Ashley and Chelsey have been coming out to help me get things ready. Ed built me a new bookcase. I designed a desk for Nichole and Ed is going to finish building it Wed or Thur. (I knew someday I would use that mechanical drafting class.) Sometimes I wish I would have stayed in engineering and other days I am glad I am teaching. With engineering I would not have all this time in the summer to spend with my family. That is the greatest benefit of teaching.
Casi and the boys are here again. We are getting ready for a rummage sale. It is Saturday. I need to get things out of the attic. I need to call the people that collect the stuff left over as I plan to not carry one item back to my attic.
Really not a whole lot to say tonight. I posted my pictures of my garden at the family site.
By the way Kristina Austin wants to thank you for Toby. They have played together for hours now. Austin has taken him on 3 long walks. Both are being good. Austin is beginning to think about Santa's arrival. He is hoping he has been good enough.
Time for bed. Have to be up early tomorrow.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown