Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lara and Amanda will LOVE This site

I have discovered a new auction site, well at least for me. It is the http://www.shopgoodwill.com They auction stuff that has been donated around America. It has just about anything you could imagine. I am going there to bid on an instrument that brings back GREAT childhood teacher memories. I loved that teacher because she had the harpsichord. I would take it home and play and play and play. When I saw it... I was actually showing my STEP students the site as another "frugal" shopping place when it popped up on the smartboard screen. They said, "Wow you must have really good thoughts right now because you have seen this instrument. When you buy it, bring it and share with us." They have violins on there. All kinds of things. Some of them are very valuable... Of course being valuable only means what others are willing to pay for something. Check it out. At least here you are supporting a good cause and not someone else's pocket.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown