Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, June 22, 2009

Attic Cleaning

It is now officially too hot to work in the attic. It is about 140 degrees up there. Maybe in the evenings I will be able to go up there and pull a few things out to go through. I guess the rummage sale will have to wait a few weeks. On Thursday the weather is to be cooler. Maybe I can get up there and do some major work. I am glad I did what I did before these super hot days. Heat advisory until 7 pm Wednesday. Believe me it is too hot to even think about going out side to feed the fish. I will get this attic beat though... just wait and see! You know me, when I make up my mind to do something, nothing gets in my way. I will accomplish it.
So be warned children... anything you want you need to get and take home...

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown