Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where has September Gone

Boy has this month been busy. Mom is turning 91 on Monday. We celebrated last weekend with Lara and Chris and all the other "crazies" at the Colts game. Mom was high-fiving, and knuckle punching folks in celebration of her birth. I think she was having a blast letting people know how old she was. On the way back to the car, in the tail-gating area, one young man grabs her up and says "How's it going Grandma?" She in turns tells him she is celebrating her 91st birthday. Off he whisks her and tells everyone who will listen it is her 91st birthday.

I am still working on my magazines. I am almost through all of them. This has been a long project but the end is near and I will be able to cross another item off of my to get done list.

Rachel and Ashley have set the date with the minister for their Baptism. It is on Nov. 29th. Family you are all invited. I know most of you will be here for Thanksgiving.

Time for bed. Good night all.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown