Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today is one of those days...

Wow it is Thanksgiving again.... How time flies. Seems we just did this a few weeks ago. I am starting my Christmas shopping... people that know me are like, "What you aren't finished yet. You are always done by September." Well, lets just say I have been too busy to shop, not really. I just want to purchase AMERICAN made products. I get tired of the junk from China. I did find, actually Kristina found, some cups made in the good ole USA. I have purchased them and the made in China ones... RUMMAGE SALE goods for our church. They aren't that old its just they are made in CHINA... I don't want any more of their poisons in my family or my body any more.
I am getting ready to make puppy chow for Ashley. I have never made it so I am hoping it will turn out. I made at 1 a.m. a new version of chex party mix. I used the Carmel corn recipe and covered the chex mix (no seasoning). It is good. Something new for the family to feast on.
We had a thunder storm last night and it is still raining. BOOO. Well it could be snow. Has happened around here before. In fact yesterday morning we had ICE. Now that has happened only one other time that I can recall... Clyde you aren't in Illinois visiting are you? Remember there is such a thing as FREEZING RAIN! Those southern folks just don't understand when you get ready because they are calling for freezing rain. I must be tired. Actually I am getting ready to head to the store... those clerks need someone to visit them, I thought I had the right size bags to do the puppy chow, but I am out of them. So off I head into the rain... Talk later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown