Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Took the girls...

Took the two girls shopping today ~ shoes for school. Quick hundred spent. We went to Garfield's for lunch... quick fifty... then we went out to the car... Lucky for me Kristina, their mom, decided to meet us for lunch... My car had ZERO power... no Onstar to call for help, left my cell at home. Couldn't get the key out... the car was dead... Kristina called Onstar for me from her car..., after all I have 100000 miles bumper to bumper coverage and free towing to the shop, they sent for a tow truck. 45 minutes later, in the 100 degree weather, the truck arrives... it's a flat bed... There is no way he can get my car on that truck without ruining my transmission. I asked if he could see if it may be the battery... Hopeful thinking... Well it was the battery. Thank goodness I was right out side of Sears. 150 dollars spent on a new battery.... Ugh new shoes turned out to cost more than expected!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown