Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, June 30, 2012

IT is still...

It is still too hot to do much. I went to the grocery store at 6 this morning and it was already 75 degrees. It had gone up one degree by the time I finished shopping. As long as we don't get violent storms I don't care. I just want some rain and for it to cool down.... EVERYONE IN MY AREA... LET'S WASH OUR CARS!
I think if everyone who does laundry would start hanging it outside again, we may get moisture in the air to help it rain.... We need rain.
I saw a picture on facebook this morning, it was a sign out front of a building.... "Satan called. He wants his weather back."
He can have his weather back.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown