Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Found!

Found! Yes after reading several article that my great-grandmother Jones had been interviewed for, death of family members and a few for various birthday's of hers since was the oldest living person in one community... each birthday marked by an article and interview of her... I have finally found proof of the infant son she talks about. Now to find someone that know something... well it won't be a family member as my mother is the only one still living, so off to the library for some deep reading. I sure hope I find something soon. I want a name! I want a date! And since the surname is so common and there were actually two families with a husband and wife combination the same, this could be a challenge.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown