Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wowzeers....

Wowzeers, have I been busy this week...
Worked my job as Administrative Assistant M, T, W, subbing TR and Friday. Have taken pictures for the church newsletter Monday, Wednesday morning and Wednesday night, will be taking more pictures on Friday night. I have already started the June newsletter for the church. Went to Rachel's track meet. She is throwing state qualify distances so it looks like we will be having at least 2 more weeks of track. Ashley's school is having their family fun night the same day as our Mother's Day banquet. All parents had to sign up for one session, I signed Kristina up for set-up and clean-up. It looks like a busy, busy month.
In two weeks I will be the Administrative Assistant full time. Wow and I thought I was busy.... hahahaha

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown