Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Over, New Year's Over, Snow Days Over...

Christmas is over, New Year's is over and now we have had our allotted snow days for the year. Time to think spring break, then graduation, then summer vacation... That right according to Tom White we are only 56 days away from spring break. Mother nature gave us much needed days off without other commitments, and summer is not far off. Had a great genealogy day yesterday... found information I had not been able to find before. Hoping to get to the library to check out more. Yesterday they closed early and I didn't even venture out except to the garbage can and mailbox. Today I will probably venture out at some point. Need to go to the bank... but their website says they may not be open today... I guess I can survive without going until the weather breaks. I don't need groceries except bread...
Hope next weekend will be better so we can go help Casi and Shane move into their new home. The weather has caused delays...

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown