Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rachel 11 years

Wow it doesn't seem possible that 11 years ago we were all sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting on Rachel to be born. She took forever!!! The wait was well worth it. She looks and acts sooooo mature. I don't remember being like that at 11. I think I was just getting into music, by the Beatles, hiding in my room when playing the record by the Beatles, still liking my Barbie dolls, playing board games, watching Mr. Ed, Jettsons, Beverly Hillbillies and loving spending time with my "girl" friends. Wow I think back and wonder why 11 year olds don't think that way today. Rachel wants to know if she can DATE!!!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown