Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blogging VS Facebook

Blogging VS Facebook

I prefer blogging. I do not understand the concept of some of the things people put on facebook. Short blurbs. I like seeing pictures and stories. I also enjoy reading others opinions... even if I don't agree. I usually will not respond to or make comments as I look at it as being your right to believe the way you believe. If face to face, I may debate with you a point or two. Sometimes the things posted make me believe that it is a matter of being really bored... So find something constructive to do. Or go read a book or even write a book. Call a friend or relative and do something. It is better than sitting bored and then sharing with everyone how bored you are. If you feel that way, maybe facebook will help you join in with someone else's plans for the day, then by all means facebook it.
So do you enjoy blogging or do you enjoy facebook or do you enjoy both?
I perfer my blog. I can always delete something when I want, I can add things when I want, I can choose not to publish something I write. (I usually do this when I need to vent.)
Conclusion: blog, facebook or both. Sometimes it is just writing and sharing that people need. Good night.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown