Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally Indiana Beach Photos

I still have a couple more pictures. I will load them later. Today I am not going to label these pictures. Maybe I will get around to it soon. When you don't see this message you will know I have labeled them.

Devon was excited to see me. We had been talking about meeting at Indiana Beach for a week. Soon as he saw me he wanted to go ride his favorite ride with me.


However, I had Rachel and Ashley on this ride, bumper cars, and had to wait for them to finish the ride.


Before we could ride we needed to stop and feed the fish. Check them out in the next picture.


Then the old timer cars. Ashley drove grandpa and Devon around. She said grandpa is the worst passenger she has ever had...LOL... He kept asking, "Are we there yet?", saying, "I am hungry and we get food?"

Rachel took Austin for his ride. Austin didn't want to drive this trip around.



Next we decided to ride the subs. It was great to get wet; as it was a really hot day.




Next Rachel and Casi rode this beast of a ride... first clockwise, then counter clockwise.



Then Rachel jumped off and rode it with Austin and Devon.
























No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown