Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have you noticed how many anodynes there are laying around on the floor

How Random is this? I have decided I want to retire, however I am not quit old enough. Now what do I do? I think I want to do something else as it seems no matter how hard we planned for retirement, winning the lottery, never happened. So now what? Maybe the craft circuit, maybe the bakery business, maybe sitting at home or a hotel or campground with the ole laptop and make money on the Internet. Have you noticed how many anodynes there are laying around on the floor. Wooo how random is that statement. Any ways I am going to get serious about making money some other way. Teaching is not fun any more and we seem to be the target of the government. I guess that is to take the heat off of them. They are such failures at their jobs that they have to target someone else. Well enough for now. Talk at ya later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown