Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Those wild ghosts

Okay I know I have your attention. Strange things happen around here all the time. Today, for example, my husband could not find the channel changer for the downstairs TV. So after a hunt under couches, under cushions, all over the downstairs and upstairs, I decided I would just get one from another room to use.
So I go and do some laundry, my husband leaves to get a haircut. I come out of the laundry room and right there on the dining room table is a remote. I think to myself, "I don't remember carrying that in here." I pick it up and head to the TV room... well there was the one I was using with my crocheting....
We even moved everything from the table, the fruit bowl etc... no remote....
Good laugh must have been the ghost.
Then I did the girls uniforms for school, since their first day is Monday I wanted to get them ready. I knew I had done two skorts for Miss A. .... but when I took them out of the dryer... only one skort..... Man the ghost was really active today.... Well it turns out one skort is a tan and the other is navy blue so it was in the next load of laundry... darn no ghost activity on that one.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown