Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, February 29, 2008

IT"S FRIDAY!

Wow were does time go? I ordered Rachel's science fair project. She is going to raise frogs from tadpoles. Well the kit I ordered comes with different stages of the frog, so there will be a tadpole, a hind legs developed, a front legs developed, and a fully developed frog. Each frog can be seen through and she will be able to observe the inner workings of the frog without dissection. That will be cool for her to watch. We plan to allow her classroom to enjoy them after the science fair. Rachel has her camera ready and the display board also. I guess when we go on our trip we will be taking them along. I am excited about this project also as I love frogs.
Our trip seems so close. Actually it is really close. Just 19 days, counting weekends till spring break. I know the girls dad will try to see them over the break, however he will be lucky if he gets to. I don't think the judge is very happy with all the lies he has told, or the fact he has neglected to pay his child support, and to pay the settlement money he owed. Some people will never learn and they think they can get by with anything they want.
My class is making robots. They have completed their designs, gathering their materials, and making the cuts. Now it is time to build them. This activity will probably take us through spring break. My math group is playing monopoly. They are so excited that they come to class and start setting up the game from where they left off the day before. Right now the girls are ruling. Maybe those miserly boys will get the hint they need to purchase a few properties in order to have more money. They keep having to just pay the girls as they are buying up properties like they are gold. My American History class is doing a webquest on Reconstruction Era. It should be completed next week. The STEP classes have been involved in the testing this week so they are on hold until Monday. Our project will be starting a week behind schedule. I hope we can finish before spring break. Life skills is finishing their power points. We will be previewing them on Monday or Tuesday. Yeah. It is so great to complete a project.
Well I had better get off as my free time is finished and it is almost time to go home. James will post sometime. So long for now.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown