Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Plans

Wow Christmas is just around the corner. I tell my students each year on the first day of school, "I hope you are about done with your Christmas shopping." They are always that's a long way off. Well the time seems to fly by and they always say about this time, "Man I should have started shopping in September." Haha time does fly.
I have been busy with my shopping. I now have the gifts laid out to see whom I need to purchase more for to get the right balance. I am pretty close on everyone. Just a few more small items for some is all I need.
Some folks in this family are really tough to find the perfect gift for as they are either, "I deserve better than this." even though you have spent a few hundred dollars on them, or they just don't have a list, or what is on their list is just plan too expensive or something they will probably never use.
James wants a new flat panel for our bedroom, however he wants it to be at least a 32 inch screen. I don't think we need that large.
It is a challenge and he is basically the only one I have left to buy for.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown