Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Benefit Others - http://alternativegifts.org/

I was reading the school news today - There is a website that was mentioned that if you would like to give to others you can go to and help. It is called http://alternativegifts.org/
I went to their website and it looks very interesting. I am not sure of any specifics, however I think it is worth checking out if you feel the need to give during this season or any other time of the year.
My children were raised giving to families or others during the Christmas season. However the Angel Trees are not child specific any longer and I find it hard to donate gifts, especially some that are being asked for. -- Wii --- video games --- ds lites ---- these gifts are toys - expensive toys - ones most of us can barely afford to give to our own members of our families.
Well any how check out this great site. I know my Lara will be impressed with it. Peace. Have a great holiday season where ever you may live.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown