Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Another Christmas has come and passed. Dad and I spent the morning opening our gifts to each other. Dad got a new 42" TV for the bedroom, a DS Lites game, some games for his DS, a new mega flashlite for the motorhome, a mini flashlite for his keys, a new wallet and it seems like I am missing something. I got a Wii and Wii fit set.
About 1 o'clock Casi called and they wanted us to come to their house, we had just started playing with the Wii so we packed it up. We took our air matress and headed up to Casi's. We set up the Wii after the boys went to bed. Of course Austin told me he didn't like Wiis. So when I got him up Fri. morning it was set up and his Mom and I bowled each other. Pretty soon he wanted to try. Then he took over everyone. And he doesn't like Wii. We packed up to go and he wanted me to leave my Wii. No way Jose. On the way home Dad and I started making calls back home to different shops. The weather was as foggy as the night Santa discovered he needed Rudolph. Dad drove to Champaign to Game Stop and got a Wii for Austin and his family. Shortly after Dad left me off at the house, Casi, Shane, Austin and Devon show up at our house. What a surprise... We had just left their house. Glad Dad got the Wii. The girls arrived home to their mom's after a week at their Dad's. On Sat. the girls arrived as planned to open their presents. Austin was shocked at all of his and Devon's and Momy and Daddy's Wii and Wii stuff. He said I knew Grandmummy would get me one. We had a great Saturday. Rachel went ice skating with Austin, Casi and Shane. Then Shane went and purchased another Wii remote so they could have two people playing against each other. He was playing on my Wii when noone else was around... It was 70 degrees outside... sit inside in December and it being 70... no way! All in all we had a blast. However since the weather was sooo bad on Friday where Lara lives they didn't come home... so sad. My Mum did venture out and she ate with us and watched the great-grandchildren enjoy opening their presents. Devon got a bunch of cars.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown