Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I am about shopped out. I still feel I am not done. I may have to do some when I go to Lara's house on Saturday. I don't even have my presents wrapped yet. I am so far behind. I need to take a count of gifts to make sure I have gifts for everyone and that they are wrapped. I need to get the tree up. If Lara and her family aren't coming for Christmas I may not even get the big one out and just use the little one. It seems I have been so over worked this year. Have fun shopping all of you that like to shop. I think I will finish by getting online and shopping. Much easier than fighting my way through crowded stores with all the crazed people.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown