Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, May 18, 2009

One more Monday

There is only one more Monday left this school year. No school next Monday because of the holiday. YEAH! Then the following Monday we have teacher workshop so the students do not attend. On Tues the 2nd of June is report card day... if any high schoolers come then they are there for a whole 30 minutes. To me that is not worth even rolling out of bed for.

I have begun the process of getting my classroom organized for the summer cleaning crew. It will be ready on the last day of finals. I am amazed at how quickly this year has sped by.

Hi Rodz... SO glad you are coming to visit America, via the Internet. Looking forward to your real visit.

I am going to Devon's birthday party on Sunday. Mum is going with me. Rachel and Ashley both want to go, however their biological father has them that weekend and so I doubt he will let them go. Such a shame. Family is important to kids. It doesn't matter which parent they are with at the time of an important date in their world.

Rachel and Ashley I will try and bring back some cake for you and some pictures. Remember how much fun we had last year... You camping in the tents with aunt Lara and uncle Chris and then the storm that came in.

At least you were close to the camper where you could come join us. LOL

Love to all my family here and across the great pond.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Only one more for you! I have 0, that's right not a single one left this year! Go, Go, Go me! It's my birthday...ok that was a little much.

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown