Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, May 16, 2009

What a Rainy Spring we are Having !

Rain, Rain and more Rain. My yard man came today. It was a little wet, however he weeded and mowed the lawn. The storm hit my electric outlets outside so my pond is without its filter for the time being. Chris said he would come Friday and fix it for me. James is in Tennessee with James. Little James seems to be doing better, however things are serious. His leg is not healing like it should and the doctors made an error. Not once but three times. Now it is a matter of time to see how things will turn out. The storms that hit here yesterday are rolling through Tennessee today. James left his phone outside in the down pour. Hopefully it will dry out and work okay. My flowers are doing well and they are growing quickly. The girls are growing too! Devon is getting to be quit the talker on the phone. And Austin can't wait for school to end. It is close. I figured Austin would get out before us, however with all of their snow days they are getting out after us. Enough of this for tonight. I am busy scanning my magazine articles so I can get rid of the magazines. Talk later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown