Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rachel and Ashley

Rachel, aka Nicole and Ashley have been begging to spend the night for several weeks. They are staying tonight. We are watching A Night at the Museum. I have tooooo many hours of paper work to wrap up, but they are really missing spending time with us. We want to take them to Tennessee with us to see their Uncle James, however their ball schedules wont allow it at this time. Maybe after ball season is over.
Austin and Devon are going to Tennessee with their parents. Devon is coming to our house with us from there. We will have so much fun. He is my little buddy and I am sure we can find lots to do while he is here.
I know we will be going to the park often. My mom will spoil him, and we will all have lots of food to eat.
School is almost over for the year. Some are finished. We have 2 more days. Hope they fly by.
I have been checking out the St. Jude house raffle. Go check out their site. Maybe there is a home near you that you can get a raffle ticket for.
Nicole has finally posted to her blog. She is getting pretty good at it. Now she needs some pictures to post. I will try and find time this week to take her out where she can take some pictures.
Have a great day!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown