Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rummage Sales

This is Saturday, and we went to many rummage sales. When we had finished with the one Casi wanted to go to, the block on on Oak, Shane showed up at Mom's. We then parked his truck and he went with us. Austin found many items that he wanted. He needs to blog about them. Devon found a few things today, but my candyland game was his favorite thing, next to his huge fire truck, and I already owned it. He found it in the trunk of the car since I carry a few games for trips in case it rains we will have something for the kids to do. No I didn't let him take it home as we had found one of those floor carpets with the game.
They have left for home now. So I will see them again in about 1 week. Miss my boys and Casi already. When they are here I always have something to do.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown