Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So much to do.

So much to do and it seems so little time. I have been scanning things into my computer since 6:30 this morning. I don't like paper clutter so the old scanner and computer are being put to the use of the old filing cabinet.
Casi and Shane are painting their new home. Contractor paint is cheap, not children friendly and looks tacky. I can't wait to see it when they finish.
Lara and Chris have their furniture in and I think they are enjoying the life of home ownership again.
Kristina is soooo busy with the girls and softball that she doesn't have much time for anything.
James broke his arm. So he isn't in the water like he would normally be this time of year. He is doing better after the accident of March 2009. Healing has been slow, but he is now having more good days than bad.
Hubby is at work. Chewy is coming out with... well you will find out soon enough.
Mom got a different cell phone. Now she is learning to text. 92 and she is a texting.
My cousin Glenda's mother-in-law passed away today. Just found out. She has been in a nursing home.
Well all for now. I need to get back to work. Multitasking. Downloading videos for work on one computer, scanning on another, have laundry going and have swept and mopped the kitchen floor. I think I have done a good days work already. I am also making chili for diner in the crock pot. Talk later. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown