Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Genealogy Dig

Wow I just found a census that states one of my great-grandmother's sisters had 13 children. I did not know she had so many. I have not found out when she died either. As far as I can tell no one else that is researching that line knows either. I guess one of my trips this summer will have to be to Wisconsin (Even though I have sworn I would not give them any of my hard earned teaching money with what they did to teachers there.).
I also need to go to Tennessee. I have a few unanswered questions there. Then of course I have plenty of research around here.
We are going on a motorcycle trip to Colorado. I need to see what research I need to do between here and there. Never hurts to make plans for when the weather is such that you cannot ride.
I also need to go to Indiana. I have some questions that the answers may be there.
My retirement will be full this summer. But so is every other summer.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown