Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, March 5, 2012

Been so busy.....

I have been very busy putting together my family history scrapbook to take on my trip. I can't wait. Passport in hand... luggage sitting waiting to be packed.... laptop ready to go.... wait I don't leave for a while yet. I am debating if I should take our color nook. I don't think I will need it since I have my laptop.... Maybe  some music for on the plane....

Paris in the spring time.... ahhhhhhhh!

I need to brush up on my Welsh so I can speak at least a little. Aunt Eunice doesn't speak English, so I had better be able to say hello and good bye and fake the rest. I also thought I need to brush up on the Food words for Germany.  Haven't used those German words for a lot of years... lets see about  VN time.  Just want to make sure I am not eating cows tongue or snails or some other disgusting thing.... At least I knew enough Spanish when we were in Mexico to not order the food that was made with cows tongue!

So off of here for a while.... need to get my list done and my research notes prepared......
I am so lucky to  have such a  wonderful husband.... He is working lots of extra hours so I can take my dream vacation! Oh yeah... I have some great children, sons-in-laws and grandchildren.... they are all chipping in on this trip..... Look out Europe... I am a coming.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown