Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 2011

This is the first day of March. In 26 days my husband and I celebrate another anniversary. Wow ~ 36 years ~ and they said it won't last. LOL
I have been baking cupcakes for the church bake sale tomorrow and working on my scrapbook.
I love doing both things... cooking and scrapbooking. I also enjoy knitting, crocheting, sewing, quilting and my list goes on. Just not enough time to do it all.
My magazine stash is growing smaller. Ha I might defeat it after all.
Hubby has been working over so I can have plenty of spending money when I go on my trip. Such a wonderful man. (Even with his faults... LOL)
We have been concerned about our family in Tennessee because of the storms. A tornado hit the town our son lives in; however it did not hit his home or neighborhood. Our family in the Knoxville area are all safe. Our niece and her husband kept in contact with us, via Internet,  during the storm and then checked on everyone and let us know all were safe.
Tomorrow they are saying they will be getting hit again. Last fall my husband's brother's home was hit by a tornado, only a corner of the house. He lost trees and the neighbors had damage. So we thank our God in Heaven for keeping all safe.
Stay safe .... Talk later.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown