Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Almost 2013

Almost 2013. Hope it is a better year. Well I have had fun this year. But it could be better. My great hubby has only 2 more days of work and he will be retired. Then he can be the "LAZY BUM" he has always wanted to be. That could be bad for his health. So I hope he sleeps for his first couple of weeks, figures out how boring it is and finds something constructive to do.
Well all for today. Need to get some food cooked, a birthday party planned and party food cooked. I also need to get things ready for my hubby to take to work tomorrow since it is his last day of the 2012 year to work and the next to the last day he will ever work at this job.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown