Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dec. 1, 2012

Wow, It is Dec. 2012. Where has time gone?
Lots of changes going on around here. We are turning the attic into an office for Kristina since she has so much stuff. Portable heaters will keep it warm and this summer we hope to redo all the walls, upgrade the electric box and add outlets up there.
The girls are doing great in school. High Honors.
Today the principal at the school I sub in told me, "You are here so much we need to get you a key." No I don't think so. I just want to sub enough to make a little extra cash so I can do the attic.
The boys have grown so much. I almost didn't recognize them. They are both going to be taller than their mother soon. My mom was here for Thanksgiving and boy can you tell that they are related to her side of the family. Mr. A looks just like my mother's brother at that age.   Of course we all thought Uncle G looked an awful lot like Elvis at one point in time.
We haven't seen Miss K for about a month. They were in Washington D.C. over Thanksgiving. Can't wait though. About 24 days till she will be here again. She is getting so big. I love looking at her pictures. She is so cute and is such a happy baby.
You know if I had my way all of my children, their spouse and their children would be living right here with us.
I didn't win that elusive lottery so I guess my "dream" still hasn't come true.
My mother is doing really well for someone that is 94. I talk to her each day and see her most every day.
My husband has just one month left and he will be retired. I just hope he finds some other programs to watch as I really get tired of the same ole news programs all day long. The people on these shows and their opinions really get on my last nerve. I would rather watch boxing as the news constantly and listening to others opinions.
Well I have said about all I have to say. Happy Dec. And remember this is the season for Jesus....

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown