Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost Halloween

Webfetti.com


I am glad to say that Trick or Treat is almost here. We only have 3 1/2 days of school this week. Halloween Day we will be having parent teacher conferences. I only have one scheduled this year. Maybe more will sign up soon. Usually folks just drop by to say "hey!" I have some of the greatest students and parents around. Of course just two weeks ago we had Swap Day and I had many parents then. Most of us talked then.

Well happy halloween. I will be writing later. I need to finish my presentation for the Transition Conference. AAAGGGHHH!!

It is about finished then I need to write the information for the folks that are coming to hear me present. I will have to rewrite it for the conference in December since I am making it a fall theme. Oh well I will only need to change backgrounds and maybe some of my transitions.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown