Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where has October Gone

Here it is the 16th of October. The first quarter has quickly passed. I can feel Christmas Carols about to come bursting out of me. I know that if I find an XM station playing those songs I will be "blasting" them over my stereo. I had Rachel last night and the night before. Poor thing has to stay with grandpa and grandma 3 nights a week. Well sometimes I will take her home if she wants to go. Last night she didn't have skating practice, I offered to run her home since it was early. No she wanted to stay with her grandparents. We always have kept our doors open for them to come visit.
Casi called last night and wants me to find out where the train leaves up around where they live. They want to go to the Thomas the Train ride. I think it would be a great train ride to St. Louis and that riding Thomas would be WOW! I know that Devon will REALLY be excited and Austin will like it also.
All for right now.
Da Bo

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown