Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It has been a month?!!!

Lara's site states it has been a month since I last posted. Time is "flying" by! I hope I can catch up to it. The first quarter is over next Friday. Just doesn't seem possible.
Rachel and Ashley are once again into their after school activities. Rachel is at skating now, so I have a few minutes til I need to go pick her up.
I don't know about the price of gas where you live but I paid 3.27 this morning and on the way home the same station had it at 3.03. I lost .24 cents per gallon. AAgghhh!!!

My students are producing great power point presentations for my speaking engagements. It is kind of nice being one of the top teachers around these here parts. Golden Ruler look out I will be a winning again. I would like to win the Disney teacher of the year. Who's Who in American Education is nice also.

Well the bad news is that the co-op has decided to change the program we are using. Hang it all. I spent over 50 hours after school and on week-ends with the last change (last year). I hope we don't change directors again for a real long time.

I have been asked to participate in several committee meetings. So my life is busier than normal. I need to get off so I can go pick up Ray. She will be finished shortly with her jump and spin practice. She improves every time. GGGGGooooo Rachelllll!!!!!!

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown