Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, April 5, 2010

Riding in Tennessee

It seems the "hot" thing in Tennessee is for professional photographers to sit around the curves in the roads and take pictures of people riding or driving. He says he had a great time and showed me his pictures. I just checked and they are gone now... I guess you can't go see them. Oh well. I will take some this spring or summer of him riding.

I found it again. It has moved spots. I think I am going to order the CD so I can have a poster made of him riding for his office wall. Won't that surprise him?

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/Orderpage.aspx?pi=04RK013X050043&po=43&pc=233

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown