Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break 2010

I don't know where the time went to. It is time to go back to work and I didn't get a thing done... Oh well as an "ole" Cub fan... I always have summer!

I have spent time with my family... except my husband and one son-in-law... Both are in Tennessee... my husband motorcycle riding and Chris is there on work and to visit his family.

I will see my husband on Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a great Easter. My daughter Lara and I are spending Easter together. Ham slice with pineapple, brown sugar and cherries... baked beans... and baked mac and cheese and who knows what else we will "throw" on the table.

Lara and I went to the boat tonight... took our normal $20 to "waste" and that we did... It took about 2 hours - penny slots ----

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown