Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Friday, January 7, 2011

Put God....

Put God back into the home and public. I have noticed numerous students that do not say the pledge to the flag in my homeroom. I have asked a few of them why they don't. One reason that I ask is they are the ones collecting welfare and public aid, have food stamps and free medical care. The response is the same... God...! What, are we raising lazy people, people who really don't care about anything and allow them to disrespect the flag and the very country they live in because they don't believe in GOD.
I do believe in God, I do believe that science and evolution did play a part in what we are today, however the two seem to go together.
I don't mean every single group of individuals have to believe like I do... in fact I don't think anyone has to agree with me. I do believe though that this country needs to do something for the lack of caring... The lack of I only do the things that interest me... I only learn stuff if I believe it is important.
Well that is another topic... another blog post....
Have a great day and may GOD bless you and watch over you.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown