Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rachel and Ashley

The girls are staying with us a few days. Dustin has surgery tomorrow on his back. I am not sure how long the girls will be here, but you know we will have fun. School trips will be with Aunt Marianne. That means they have to get ready super early. Ouch.. Tonight we are going to great-grandma's to eat dinner. I have the meatloaf in the oven, mom has the cauliflower ready and I am getting the broccoli ready. Need jump off of here so I can finish dinner.
Next game: Steelers and jets.... well I really don't like either of these teams, so I guess I'll (toss coin in air) Steelers. Of course the announcers think the Packers want to have the Jets win. I wouldn't want to play a team where the sideline players are playing dirty when you run near them. Trip, trip and you even get caught on tape. They should be banned from playing until they learn sportsmanship...

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown