Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, January 3, 2011

When it Rains

When it Rains it Pours... we have lost another friend, Larry Davis. My memories of Larry are when I was a young girl, he hung around our house with my older sister Judy. Judy passed in Oct. 2000, Larry passed Sunday. I bet the two of them are having a good time up there in heaven... water skiing, having my dad run them around in the red convertible... and discussing the fact that Larry's nephew married Judy's niece (my daughter).
What a small world we live in... Our family path's have crossed again.

Also we have lost another family/friend. Tillie passed away on the 17th of Dec.. Aunt Frances was buried on the 18th of Dec. Another friend lost their mother (my friend married my cousin Bruce, who has since passed)whom was also one of our neighbor's growing up this week. A church friend also lost their father this week.
I really wanted 2011 to start off better than 2010 ended...
All I can say is that we were fortunate enough to have mother saved over the holiday as they told us if we had waited 2 hours longer, she would be part of this article as a loss. Thank God for something positive.

Rest in peace all of my friends and family. We will miss you all.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown