Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Skeletons?

Devon was over tonight while his parents were at the funeral home. He loves skeletons. We played with the cricut and made "skeletons", turkeys and a frog. I think that boy is going to be a bones doctor. He wants to find an anatomy book to start looking at. What a kid. We did have fun and the Christmas presents we haven't given to the boys yet, they got tonight.

It doesn't seem possible for the school year to be this far along. It seems to speed by faster and faster every year. I think I want to retire soon. It's not that I don't enjoy working with the students, it's I am tired of all the paper work and the long hours put in at home doing for the classroom.

I don't get paid enough for all that extra work.

I do have to say I have enjoyed the students for the last 34 years and it is always great to hear of the success they are having. I will miss the students when I retire. I keep saying I need to find something to do when I get done with the everyday grind. I have started a book. .... Hummmm I wonder if I will ever finish it.

New Years Resolutions.... NONE.... I just set 1 goal at a time... To hard to keep to many at one time.

Good night all.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown