Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Thursday, December 29, 2011

BUCKET LIST

Wow I don't know what to list in here.
1. Go visit my family in the old country.
2. Win the lottery
3.
An unrealistic item would be a time machine. I would love to go back in time and find out about my family. Take a camera, digital, and then everyone would think, WHAT?!?

I think that my only goal that I have not achieved in life is to go visit my family in the old country. I want to visit Ferndale where my grandmother was born. Go to Montgomeryshire to visit where grandpa is from. See the parishes where my family attended worship. Try to find out where the butcher shop was in Aberdare.
I am basically satisfied with my life.

The things I have achieved:
1. graduated from high school
2. graduated from college
3. married the love of my life
4. have great children
5. have great grandchildren
6. traveled all over
7. retired
8. feel like I am the richest person in the world with my wonderful family and friends

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown