Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Katelyn...

I am making Katelyn a dress for Christmas. Knitting... yeah. I love making homemade presents. This was something I had my children do each Christmas.
They purchased gifts also, but I so wanted them to understand that a gift made with your own two hands and the love and thought was priceless.
I really don't enjoy shopping. It is hard to shop when there are so many people and you think, After Christmas this will be really cheap..... (Remember to get gift receipts for each gift.)
 I have some coupons I may decide to use.
Katelyn will be here for Christmas. This will probably be the last Christmas that Lara and Chris spend with us.
It is so sad in some ways. I love having all my family here for Christmas. I digress. However, all of my grandchildren have spent their first Christmas at my home. Katelyn is too. Santa chimney is ready for the Santa lists. Rachel and Ashley started this many Christmas ago. Austin and Devon have enjoyed it also.
Now Katelyn will at Thanksgiving in a few years.
Have fun at Christmas. Remember that this is Jesus' birthday and that he is giving the gift of sharing, sharing his special day with every individual that believes.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown