Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

GET THE 700 CLUB OFF THE AIR

Every time the idiots that are on the 700 Club come on, I run hard to change the channel. The idiots open their mouths and PUKE rolls out.
I am a registered Republican... However I think they are acting like idiots.... Of course if you look into the background of the 700 Club founder you will see how much money he has SUCKED out of the people who want to listen to him. He needs to shut up.... Religion and GOVERNMENT should not be mixed. I absolutely HATE this man. Hate is a harsh world. But this man makes me hate REPUBLICANS more than I already do.
I think because of him I will most definitely vote for a DEMOCRAT this next election.... obviously the REPUBLICANS are acting like a bunch of spoiled rich kids.... wait that is what congress is ..... SPOILED RICH KIDS THAT ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
By the way check out the grades they made in school.... UGH~ I think congress is the only thing those RICH Kids can do.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown