Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On with our life....

On with our life. I don't have to prove any thing to anyone. I am me and my thoughts are my rights. Knowledge I have is my knowledge. If I choose to share with you, to maybe save you, then that is my choice. You may not like the things I have to say... but they are ALL true....
That being said...
Ashley is having so much fun here. She is having friends over a lot. Rachel is having friends over also. Rachel has a boyfriend.... She was at his sectional game last Saturday and missed a wedding of a cousin of her father's. They are all acting so pathetic and like she should have been there.  Sorry, but kids don't always value the same things as adults and they don't always see value in things that others do. I am sure they will not make her wedding someday, because they will have families and it just may not fit what they need or want to do, and no one would EXPECT them to be there. Going to any activity is a personal choice and you should never be belittled because you choose not to go.
My mother is rather disappointed that more of her grandchildren can not make the birthday dinner. I told my sister when she planned it for a Friday evening, that most could not make it. Our son lives 8 hours away, our one daughter and her family live 3 hours away and one other daughter and her family live 4 hours away. All have students meaning their children would have to leave school early to make it.  Also my nephews all live 2 hours away and they also all have children and they don't get home from work until around 7 o'clock in the evening. It sounds like even my sisters two children and their families are not going to make it. Maybe we can plan a little something along with Miss K's first birthday bash.
Ashley and her friend Haley are upstairs, sounds like a rumble... maybe I should check on them....
Rachel isn't home from school yet. Not sure what is taking her so long.
Ball game tonight in Heritage. Ashley and Haley are riding with Kristina. Rachel has basketball practice and so she is not going to the game.




No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown