Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

week filled with ballgames and practices....

This week is filled with ballgames and practices. Tonight I have to change the menu since A has a game and R wants to go and watch her boyfriend play baseball.
This week are the Iowa tests all week. Today they were allowed at the south campus to wear something that represented America. So A wore a shirt with the American flag on it.
The girls grades are great. They absolutely love their new school. They have each fixed a bedroom here at our home to fit their liking. Homework is being done in those rooms.
J got back from a week long motorcycle ride. Wore him out. He forgot his razor, coffee and sunblock in the suitcase he was going to take at first. Said I got there and couldn't find them. When he came home he was searching all over the house and finally asked if I had seen his coffee... NO. Then I went up to our room and realized he had changed suitcases. Look in the one he originally packed and told him... "found the coffee, razor and sunscreen in this bag." Good hardy laughs.
Some of my bushes and plants did not make it through the drought. Some are confused and have bloomed again.
The weather is cooling off. It is down right chilling in the mornings. Trees have not started to turn colors yet. Tennessee is still as green as it was in the summer. It rained a lot there this summer so maybe the fall colors will be great in October.
J is planning his retirement. Wow we have worked a lot of years to get to this point in time.
Sub-teaching is going good. I only take the days I feel like working.
Christmas gifts are starting to take shape. Hope I get all completed before Christmas.
I have started on some of the items for church to donate to the men's shelter and to the women's shelter. I have also started the things that go to the bazaar.
I am in the planning and drawing stage of some of the decorations for Miss K's first birthday party. Doesn't seem like a whole year has gone by.
I am beginning to plan Thanksgiving. Not sure yet who is coming or what all I will fix. But it is almost October and I need to get things started.
Halloween costume orders are being taken. Sewing machine... get ready to start humming.
Well I need to go get busy.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown