Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, September 10, 2012

Payton Comes Back....

Yesterday I watched 3, yes three football games. All three of my teams were playing. I have always been a Colts, Bronco and Green Bay fan. Goes a long ways back...
I was glad to see the Bears beat the Colts only because I do not like the way the owner treated the players last year and the fact he traded Manning.
I watched as Green Bay lost.
The highlight of the night was watching Payton come back strong. He looked pretty good wearing Orange again. Probably made him feel younger. LOL
On with the day.
Way to go Payton, all of us loyal Colts fans knew you would be coming back strong.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown