Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Monday, January 21, 2013

Just how much more...

Just how much more stuff do I have. I can now see the bottom of that first tub. I know I had a lot of stuff, but really this much. LOL....
I have to say this though... Most of the magazines my mother gave to me. She had her stacks in the shop for a very long time. And she didn't pay for these. The magazine companies kept sending them to her. Finally it is only a few coming each month. So her piles and mine are getting smaller.
My old school stuff I am going through slowly and trying to decide if it will of any value for Ms. K. All of the "tools" I purchased to teach she will be able to use so I am making her a space in the attic with bookcases and tables to work...

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown