Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jan. 1, 2013

Great thing, maybe, my cousin Pamela is still hanging in there. The cancer has tripled in size in about a week. So quick. So sad. I will truly miss her
My hubby is retired and now we get to spend much needed time together.
I can feel a lottery win in my near future.
I need to go visit my youngest granddaughter, weather get better.
Ashley is having a successful birthday party bash. She has invited 16 school mates.
The girls got home from Texas safely.
I miss my ex-son-in-law taking out the trash without being asked....That one is for you Jason. So much to carry out.
The girls are happy to be home and laughing up a storm.
Ashley just helped me make a cheese ball for her birthday bash.
Ashley's grandma Wallis took her shopping for the plates, table cloth and cups for her party. This made Ashley happy.
We are almost finished with the birthday bash food.
We all made it to midnight so we could get our midnight kiss.
All of the Christmas is put away and we are waiting to put away the snow people until Valentines day.
We are all well and happy.
Mother is doing great for a 94 year young person.

What are my new to do list items:
Just one:
get everything scanned and the paper disposed of .

I will start small and then add as I accomplish each item.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown