Pledge by Red Skelton

Translate

Search & Win

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Fun

There are many sites that I have listed here to help the family have fun. Most of them offer many crafts or educational things to do with your children or grandchildren.

I know that my daughters have a blast doing little inexpensive things with their children. My daughter Cassandra volunteers at her sons school once a week. She helps the teacher with the students that are not learning as quickly as others. She furnishes crafts at the school parties. The teacher is young and is amazed at how much the students she is working with are learning.

My other two daughters love doing crafts also. My grandchildren love creating gifts for others. After all it is the child's creativity and displaying it makes them proud of what they have done.

No comments:

"Don't treat someone like a priority when all they are willing to treat you like is an option." -- Unknown